D-D DC750 – Refrigerated Cooler (up to 600L)
DC750 Refrigerated Cooler
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new range we now offer the very latest
generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-750 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 750W making ideal
- of 300 lts at a 10°C temperature drop
- to 600lt with a 5°C temperature drop
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it’s extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors
- Cooling Power – 750W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 1.8A
- Water refrigerated – 200-600lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 1000-2500 L/hr
- Weight – 18.6Kg
- Dimensions – 448 x 330 x 440mm
- Inlet and outlet – 16-22mm
- Compressor design – reciprocating compressor
The performance chart below shows the cooling curve for the DC-750 working on an aquarium of 300 litres of water
which starts at a water temperature of 28°C. You can see the drop in temperature of the aquarium hour by hour as it
is recirculated through the cooler.
The ambient air temperature in the room remains at 30°C throughout the test.
The chart shows that the temperature of the water is reduced by 10°C in a period of 12 hours.
Note that no heat from lighting or other equipment is added to the water mass during the test.
Internal fuse- T start T6.3A/250V or 10A/250V if T start type fuse is not available
The mains plug is also protected by a 13Amp fuse…